50 SHADES OF PRIVACY INVASION
- 1. What is your best friends name?
- 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
- 3. What are you listening to right now?
- 4. Whats your favorite number?
- 5. What was the last thing you ate?
- 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
- 7. How is the weather right now?
- 8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 10. Do you have a significant other?
- 11. Favorite TV show?
- 12. Siblings?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Hair color?
- 15. Eye Color?
- 16. Do you wear contacts?
- 17. Favorite Holiday?
- 18. Month?
- 19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
- 20. What was the last movie you watched?
- 21. Favorite Day of the Year?
- 22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
- 24. Hugs or Kisses?
- 25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- 26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
- 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
- 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
- 29. What books are you reading?
- 30. Piercings?
- 31. Favorite movies?
- 32. Favorite football Team?
- 33. What are you doing right now?
- 34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
- 37. Dogs or cats?
- 38. Favorite flower?
- 39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
- 40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
- 41. Have you ever loved someone?
- 42. Who would you like to see right now?
- 43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
- 44. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 45. Do you like to travel by plane?
- 46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
- 47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 48. Are you missing someone?
- 49. Do you have a tattoo?
- 50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
I just made an exercise schedule and a day-to-day meal plan for this week.
Making weekly schedules like this really helps me get motivated to exercise and also to get creative in the kitchen and actually cook healthy recipes rather than just feeling lazy and either getting fast food or just not eating at all.
My disordered past stills makes me feel like I’m some huge monster but in all honesty I’m finally at a normal weight range and all of those years of dance, cheer, and yoga still show.
I’m mainly focused now on the way my body looks and feels instead of seeing a decreasing number is on the scale. It’ll take me a long time, but I’m just glad I’m to the point for once in my life that I am deciding this new path for myself and not being forced to just gain weight and shove any food down my throat.
Also, I’m extremely pumped to use my crockpot for the first time and to try out Barre3.